Thursday, May 15, 2008

knit along

MyCraftivity is having a knit along for a baby's cardigan. I'm making up a pattern since I'm having trouble downloading the pdf, which happens sometimes.
I've swatched for a lace and straight stitch pattern in lamb's wool worsted weight:
I am not feeling great, I'm in a bit of pain, exacerbated by over doing and the cold damp weather we have been having. We did have a bit of sunshine today, so that helped. I haven't been sketching or doing watercolours lately, but since I'm in the mood to knit, this sweet little project should help me to relax and behave :) no overdoing it, right hubby?! :) I've started knitting up the back, and hope to finish that at the weekend.

I must remember to get some fresh yeast for bread making. The old yeast has reached it's sell by date, so no breadmaking as planned, at least not until tomorrow.
Wishing you a great weekend !

No comments: