Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Grand Opening!

I'm pleased to announce the opening of my second shop on Etsy, Natural Soothers. I hope you will visit, and thanks for your support.
I think overall, things have slowed for most sellers at Etsy, so it may not be great timing on my part, but I'm optimistic. I figured since there was a lull, I had the time to do the new shop.

Coming Soon---I have wanted to do a tutorial here for a while, but I wasn't sure if it would be a craft or cookery. well, crafts won and I promise to post a demo of an easy project my next visit.

Brrr, it is getting cold here again. The winds started last night and it now about 18 degrees F. I look forward to the much warmer weekend weather that has been predicted.

1 comment:

Mary Helen said...

Good luck with the new shop and the new work space! I see you are a Niel Gaiman fan as well. He's been my favorite author since I was about 13. C.S. Lewis is another favorite of mine!